Tuesday, January 22, 2008

OK, no major problems so far...


I have now started my first Firestarter! I bought some lovely sockyarn from Wollmeise and first out is a pair of Firestarter in "Granatapfel". The pattern looks great in this color but I'm very sorry that it doesn't show in the pictures. The light in Sweden is very weak, if not totally absent, this time of year. Last weekend the sun, after two weeks absence, finally shone from the sky. I run home and tried to capture the sock in a picture... Hm, not my best attempt but it's still a proof that I have joined this Sock-A-Long!!!

4 comments:

Jennie said...

It's a really pretty color. :)
Can't wait to see more.

Knitting Bandit said...

I can't wait to see them finished (and in the sun)! I think they will be beautiful.

peaknits said...

They look great - I love the colorway!

maLinka said...

Thanks a lot you all! I instantly fell in love with this color. But, I think it's impossible NOT to love the colors from Wollmeise. They are so vibrant and yummy!