Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Finally started sock #2!

After 4 months of abandonment I have started knitting the mate to my first Firestarter. It's not that I didn't want to knit on it but I just had other socks I had to work on. Also, I've noticed that for complicated sock patterns, if I wait a while between the first and last, the second one usually is much easier and goes much faster.

So here are my sock 1 and 2, soon to be worn together after all this time!

Firestarter sock #2

The yarn is Phoenix Fiberworks in Nymph.

5 comments:

Cindy/Snid said...

Thank goodness I am not the only one! I LOVE my first sock but somehow have never gotten the second started. I am hoping to fit it in after I finish a test knitting project I am doing and before Sock Madness starts!

I really love the color of yours b the way. Gorgeous sock!!!!

maLinka said...

Super duper lovely color! I want to knit a pair of green too but I also suffer from the 'Second Sock Syndrome' and this time I have decided that I m u s t knit one whole pair at the time...

Unknown said...

Heh, I thought you had finished both socks. Love sock one, so am glad you'll be done w/sock two soon.

glitterbug said...

What a gorgeous color! And the pattern looks really cool, too.

Cinnamonamon said...

LOVE the color you chose! I've finished one sock, but it was a swap sock...my own first one is sitting 2 rows short of the beginning of the heel turn/flap. I'm going to alter it some & just haven't had the time to work on it yet...

Can't wait to see your completed!