Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Update & quick favor?

I'll probably post a pic tonight, but I started a second Firestarter for my Harvest Sock Swap Pal -- I'm about done with the toe -- I'm using the magic 8 cast on & like it a lot more than the shortrow.
Now about the favor, lol. I need a good color copy of the pattern for my pal & my printer is on the blink. I would be forever grateful (and would, of course, paypal a few dollars) to anyone who could print off a copy & mail it to me... my email is my username at yahoo. Thanks so much!!

2 comments:

peaknits said...

Darn, wish I could help - I had to e-mail my pattern to my husband's office to get a decent copy:( good luck!

Cinnamonamon said...

No problem, Linda emailed me. :) My dh finds it amusing that I would want *hard copy* of something... lol