Friday, September 21, 2007

Turn heel early?


I was hoping to turn the heel before the weekend, but it's time for me to get some work done...Oh well... Hey, I just tried these on for the photo and noticed that I am SO ready to turn the heel, even though I have only worked up to 15 purls in the gusset, rather than the 18. I'm afraid to do more and make this sock huge, and then again can I go ahead and shorted the gusset? I'll have to read the instructions closer to see. In the mean time, enjoy the photo and enjoy your weekend everyone!

One last note, this is the first time I have had a Lorna's Laces that striped rather than variagated......Hmmm I guess I'll have to think Tiger. Grrrr.

Current details
Yarn: Lorna's Laces sock, in color Safari
Needles: One 2.5mm 40" Hiya Hiya circular needle.

3 comments:

Cinnamonamon said...

I kinda like the striping! The colors are great. :)

peaknits said...

This are looking grrreat! I love the stiping, so fallish! Can't wait to see the heel turned, that is my favorite part of socks!

sharon said...

gorgeous - the striping is so great.